tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, February 25, 2005

Where did it go?

Can someone please explain to me what happened to the snow? How can it snow for 12 hours and never stick? That was such a weird storm. So much for that possible day off. Although I would have had to come to work anyway, so it wouldn't have helped me.

I promised Brian that we would go see The Aviator this weekend. He's been wanting to see it for weeks, and I keep putting it off for one reason or another (maybe because I hate Leonardo Di Caprio?). It's really long, and I get very antsy in movies that last more than 2 hours. Stupid short attention span. It's my oldest friend's birthday, so we'll be celebrating that on Sunday, en famille so to speak. I'm off to a happy hour after work, but that's about all I have planned. Sounds a little dull, but that's alright. I have a bunch of stuff I need to catch up on around the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home