tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Your Help Please, Internets

I generally post on and view my blog in Mozilla. On my new computer, I haven't set up Mozilla yet, so I've been using Internet Explorer. And the blog looks all messed up. So, ifyou're using IE, please please please leave me a comment telling me how it looks. Do you see random codes? Thanks.

I suppose I'm going to have to switch to the new blogger too. Grumble.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/25/07, 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm using IE at this moment and nothing appears to be amiss.

     
  • At 1/25/07, 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks fine on an IE system from here.

     
  • At 1/25/07, 2:19 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said…

    It looks weird from my IE system, and has for a few weeks. There are all sorts of weird notations in brackets at the beginning of every paragraph and line break and so on.

     
  • At 1/26/07, 3:06 AM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    thanks for your help, everybody. i think i've fixed the problem. at least i hope so.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home