tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, August 12, 2005

Neither social nor antisocial

Last night, I made a brief appearance at the latest blogger happy hour, but I wasn’t feeling my most social. Our blogging social director Kathryn was there, and I met the bloggers behind Circle V, DC Pussycat Doll, and DC Sports. I can’t say I was lighting the place on fire. I am kind of shy (no one believes me when I say that, but really, I am), and I have to be in the right frame of mind to be social. I met my friends bryc3 and Charlotte Sometimes there. I spent most of the time talking to them, because, well, because I know them already, and I don’t have to be “on.” I’m not completely antisocial, because if I were, I would have skipped the event completely. I wish I had made more of an effort, but it had been a lousy day and I had a pounding headache that not even a couple of V&T’s could cure. I made an early exit and apparently missed many other bloggers and things getting a little crazy. Next time I will have to stick around for a little longer.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/13/05, 7:04 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Etta, we are always happy to have you for as long as you can say. But seriously - this cutting out early is getting old! You miss the crazy, which is always one of the very best parts.

     
  • At 11/21/09, 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home