tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

No more sympathy

Ok, I felt sorry for Sienna Miller. It sucks to have someone cheat on you, particularly in such a public fashion. (Although, given all the rumours about Jude’s previous affairs and the partner swapping during his marriage to Sadie Frost, maybe Sienna should have been clued in to his less-than-conventional definition of fidelity.) But now, with all the statement-releasing and de-ringed finger-waving in front of the paparazzi, it seems that Sienna is trying to eke out every last second of her fifteen minutes of fame. Because, really, what is she famous for, other than being Jude Law’s fiancee? And now she has been spotted getting cozy with Orlando Bloom (although I have some doubts as to whether that is actually Orlando in the pics. Discuss?). We are so over her. (Actually, I was way over her months ago.)

And while we’re on the topic of celebrities, I have a very important plea for Britney Spears. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN, WEAR A BRA. Those pregnancy boobs need some support. Please.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home