tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Matching names to faces

I made it to the blogging happy hour and actually managed to stay long enough to meet people this time. In attendance were Kathryn on (the organizer; I like to think of her as the Julie McCoy of the DC blogging scene), the Boy, theVP of Dior, DC Cookie, DC Sports Chick, Rock Creek Rambler, Strange Violin Music (formerly Dating Hell Diarist), the Asian Mistress, DC Bachelor, and no doubt lots of other people who showed up after I made my exit. I left on the early side because I knew today was going to be a long day. Unfortunately, I feel like death today, despite taking it easy. Damn, I should have just kept drinking.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home