tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Fine Example of Just How Cool I Am

Last night, I was in the kitchen trying to scrounge around and find something to make for dinner. Lord Kissington was sitting on the couch watching Jeopardy, and he called out to that there was an art history category (Lady Tiara loves her some art history). They flash a picture on the screen and before Alex Trebek can even finish reading the answer, I scream, “Holbein. Holbein. Hans fucking Holbein.” And none of the people get it, so I mutter under my breath, “Idiots.” Apparently, this is why no one will watch Jeopardy with me.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/31/06, 11:10 PM, Blogger Sharkbait said…

    I do the SAME thing. D hates it and refuses to watch!

    PS- I am loving hearing about your honeymoon. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

     
  • At 4/2/06, 9:58 PM, Blogger schadenfreude said…

    let me guess, could it have been the miniature of Kathryn Howard that got you all riled up? and what were they guessing, were they at least educated guesses, or were they way off?

     
  • At 4/2/06, 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Question: Does the post dissapear on anyone else? One second it's there and then it's gone. Weird

     
  • At 4/3/06, 3:26 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    sharbait: thanks, and there's lot more to come about spain.

    nothing: it was a painting called the Ambassadors. nobody even buzzed in. not even a wrong guess.

    anon: i'm not sure what's wrong, but i have been having some template issues lately. grrr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home