tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lucidity

*Someone got here by searching for “first dance emo wedding.” That’s so cool. However, I am concerned that Lord Kissington will not react so well when I tell him that we’re having an emo wedding, being that he has never understood my love for emo. (For some reason, the search page asked “Did you mean to search ‘first dance elmo wedding’?” WTF?)

*On Saturday, my in-town bridesmaids took me to Andre Chreky for a massage, manicure, and pedicure. That evening, we had a six-course dinner with wine pairings at Equinox. It was amazing and I drank too much wine. But it was nice to have a wedding-related event that didn’t involve nayyyykkkked layyydeeees and shots of jager. Baby, June, and MaryAnn are the best.

*I had another lucid dream. In this one, a friend I have some ongoing issues with was behaving very strangely and being pretty awful to me. I had a moment in the dream where I said to myself, this is totally out of character and she wouldn’t be doing this. Then I drifted right back into the dream and the whole thing happened again. Déjà vu all over again. It was very frustrating and weird.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/28/06, 3:18 PM, Blogger bryc3 said…

    yeah, imagine my surprise when i was searching for emo wedding dance ideas and i came across your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home