tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Short One

I´m alive and well and in Spain. Trying to post this in Spain is interesting, since the web is all in Spanish on this computer (my Spanish is, well, pretty weak) and the keyboard is different. Anyways, the wedding went off without any major hitches (at least that I know of), and we made it to Spain. We´ve already been to Barcelona and Madrid, and we´re now in Seville. We´ll be back in Barcelona on Thursday and then we fly home on Saturday. I´ll have tons more to post once I get back, but I´ve been feeling weird not blogging. I´ve been taking copious notes and I have tons to say about really fascinating and dorky topics such as Baroque art and hagiography. I know you´ll be on the edge of your seats waiting to hear more. Spain is beautiful and we´re having a great time, even if we are having a little trouble adjusting to the whole eating dinner at 10 at night thing (that goes against every weight loss tip I´ve ever been given and it´s a little rough on the digestion too). Now I just need to figure out how to type the "at" symbol on this damn keyboard so I can check my email. More later.

3 Comments:

  • At 3/20/06, 6:36 PM, Blogger I-66 said…

    heh.. and your 's look a tad different too :)

    Thou shalt not feel weird about not blogging. You're in SPAIN!

     
  • At 3/22/06, 4:10 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Congrats, again, Etta!!! Hope you and Lord Kissington are having a wonderful honeymoon.

     
  • At 3/22/06, 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I am surprised you are even blogging! Hello! You are on your honeymoon...you should not even be getting out of bed, missy! hee hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home