tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Eliminate the Negative

My last post was uber-depressing and negative, so I’m trying to accentuate the positive today.

1. I’m not a fan of St. Patrick’s Day, but I managed to stay close to home and avoid the green vomit-covered streets of my neighborhood. I did eat some Irish soda bread, which was awesome.

2. My new allergy meds are only so-so at actually curing my sinus issues, but they have an unexpected benefit: they’re totally suppressing my appetite. I keep forgetting to eat lunch, something that has pretty much never happened to me before. It’s like fen-phen without the heart attacks.

3. My alma mater made it to round 2 of the tournament. I’m not exactly a huge college basketball fan, but at least it gives me the chance to say suck it to certain people. Even if they did lose in the second round.

4. People actually gave us money for our anniversary. It’s like getting paid to stay married.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home