tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thoughts for Thursday

1. It’s cold outside. Really fucking cold. I love winter and cold weather, but my body just can’t seem to adjust when the temperature goes from 70 degrees to 40 degrees in 24 hours.

2. re: Lost. I know last night’s episode was supposed to show us just how HARD it’s been for the tailies and thus make Ana Lucia more sympathetic, but you know what, I still hate her. And dude, she totally killed poor misunderstood ballerina Shannon. What’s up with that? Sayid is so going to make her sorry.

3. I tend to think of DC as being a not terribly chic town, and so I dawdled about checking out the Stella McCartney collection at H&M. My bad. All they have left are a few keychains. Seriously, when did everyone get so hip?

4. I am off from work tomorrow. Yay. I have to go the DMV. Boo.

5. I am now committed to two Thanksgiving dinners. That is a lot of turkey. I hope I am not expected to eat a full dinner at both. Usually, I just fill up on wine and mashed potatoes. Yum.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/18/05, 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You didn't miss anything with the Stella McCartney collection--it was hideous. Honestly, did you look at the website? All the genie-style pants tied at the ankles with ropey tassles? And all the tops are puffy and droopy satin. I thought designer clothes were meant to make people look *better*...just my $.02 of course. -L

     
  • At 11/22/05, 10:02 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    i had seen a picture of a stella dress in hot pink that looked really cute. i am definitely not in the genie-style pants. or the tapered jeans. if it's a look i sported in junior high, i don't want to relive it.

     
  • At 11/28/18, 2:26 AM, Anonymous Clipping Path Service said…


    Thank you for a informative post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home