tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Inspiration Needed

I’ve been having trouble with posting lately. I just don’t really have that much to say and the few ideas I come up with all seem pretty lame. For example, how annoying it is when co-workers leave their finished food in the microwave long after it’s done, but you don’t want to take it out in case it isn’t done and they need to cook it for longer. Or how much sugar is in all the food I eat. See what I mean? Lame.

I’ve milked my wedding for pretty much all I can get. And really, does anyone want to hear about it anymore? I’m totally sick of it and it was my “special day.” So I can’t imagine anyone else being interested at this point.

But sadly, the wedding and the honeymoon are the only exciting things that have happened to me lately. Basically, I go to work, I come home, I try to get to the gym, but more likely end up flopped on the couch because allergies are kicking my ass. I don’t even have any amusing anecdotes, because nothing particularly interesting has happened to me lately. Is it possible that I’ve become boring? Something exciting needs to happen pronto.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/27/06, 3:39 PM, Blogger schadenfreude said…

    Yes but don't you walk to work through all kinds of fun neighborhoods ranging from yuppie gay to ghetto? Some hilarity must ensue every day on your trek to and from metro center. Or how about a profile of life in the Dork and your fun, interesting Dorkmates? You could blog about a trip to the laundry room for weeks. What's going on in the park, are the syringes and condoms in full spring bloom?

     
  • At 4/27/06, 4:28 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    it's weird; usually, the walk to work provides some moments of hilarity or insanity, but lately, it's been just plain dull. i see the same boring people all the time. no crazies have yelled at me for months. what the hell is going on? as for the dork, i'll probably have a post coming soon.

     
  • At 4/28/06, 7:39 PM, Blogger bryc3 said…

    maybe you're just letting yourself go now that you're hitched. i've heard all the broads do that.

     
  • At 4/28/06, 7:48 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    ummh, i just said i'm boring; i didn't say i was fat. bite your tongue, bryc3.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home