tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, July 13, 2007

Not So Deep Thoughts

My life seems to be settling into a pattern where something pretty good will happen, but will be quickly followed by something really awful. As I’m on a good cycle right now, I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop, which isn’t the most restful way to live.

***********************************************

My insomnia has reached epic proportions and now taking a toll on my skin, which is routinely erupting with tumor-sized pimples. This is unusual for me, since I am used to getting pimples maybe twice a year. It seems ridiculously unfair that one needs to worry about both pimples and wrinkles at the same time.

***********************************************

I considered going to Fort Reno last night, but then realized that we had barely a scrap of food in the house, so we went grocery shopping instead. This is clearly a sign of getting old, or perhaps just being exceptionally lame. Or both. Sigh.

***********************************************

After reading my last post, Lord Kissington has smugly pointed out that many of the actresses on his free pass/totally bangable/filling up the Netflix queue list are Oscar nominees and winners, while my list seems to tend more toward actors who maybe once appeared on a very special episode of Dawson’s Creek. I pointed out that it’s not really their award-winning talent that I’m interested in. He’s still awfully smug.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home