tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sicky McSickerson

I am sick again. Or maybe this is just a relapse of what I had last weekend? I went to bed at 9 last night, slept 9.5 hours, and woke up still feeling like crap. Come on, immune system, time to start working.

I think I am going to crawl home and curl up with the fifth Harry Potter, which I am finally getting around to reading after seeing the latest movie on Friday night (yes, that was dorky, but not quite as dorky as seeing it at midnight on Thursday. Not that there is anything wrong with being a dork. I'm not one to talk, you know.).

3 Comments:

  • At 11/22/05, 3:44 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    The movie was so good!! I need to take an HP book break, though. I read the first four in a row, trying to finish number four for the movie, so I've been reading anything and everything else lately. 5 will come soon.

     
  • At 11/22/05, 9:59 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    i read the first three HP books in a two-week span. then i had to wait ages for the fourth book. i read all three books again while waiting. then by the time the fourth book came out, i was sort of burned out on HP and didn't get around to reading it for ages. i just finished the fifth one. i should probably dive right into the sixth one while i can still remember what happened in the fifth one.

     
  • At 11/22/05, 10:18 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    But you're just going to have to re-read before each of those movies, right? HP love is high-maintenance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home