tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Could Things Be Looking up?

Maybe. I am going to Tampa for work in a couple of weeks and when I was wandering around at lunch today, I heard a crazy person screaming to himself about peeping in the ladies’ room. I’m going to take these things as signs that things are about to get interesting again. Of course, it would be far more exciting if I were being sent to say, Vegas, and the crazy man wasn’t so much a crazy man as an eccentric millionaire who hands me $10,000 just for being me, but I’ll take what I can get.

Oh, and if you know anything about Tampa and have any recommendations for me, that would be totes fantastic.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home