tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bikes and Noises

Apparently, tall bikes are all the DIY rage. Who knew? They still look kind of unstable to me, but I’m really not one to judge, considering that I can barely stay upright on a regular bike (I skill I never really mastered as a child. I had training wheels forevs.)

Lord Kissington and I met with our building’s manager and assistant manager yesterday about the noise complaints we have been getting (you know, for the noises WE’RE NOT MAKING). The meeting went pretty well, and they seem to believe that we are not the ones making the constant hammering noises, and they are going to investigate further. They told us that one recent complaint came at 8 a.m. on a Saturday morning. We both burst out laughing, because we’re not exactly doing much of anything most Saturday mornings. And even when I’m suffering from insomnia at that hour, I’m usually quietly reading, not constructing a skateboarding ramp or a fallout shelter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home