tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, June 16, 2006

What I Could Have Bored You With

Things I considered blogging about this week:

1. How annoying it is when people waiting for the bus spread themselves all over the sidewalk, making it an obstacle course for the pedestrian.

2. This cat I used to have. She was really cool for a cat.

3. How annoying it is when people put their food in the microwave and then leave and don’t come back when their food is done and then they get annoyed if you take their food out.

4. How much I love Wes Anderson, even if The Life Aquatic wasn’t as good as Rushmore or The Royal Tennenbaums.

5. How annoying tourists are, especially when entire families walk in a row, blocking anyone from passing them and insisting on stopping at every garage and waving cars in, even when pedestrians clearly have the right of way in this situation.

6. The heavily hyped Britney Spears interview with Matt Lauer.

And the reasons I didn’t end up blogging about said items:

1. Lame. And whiny.

2. I’m just not someone who can blog about cats. Especially a cat I don’t have anymore (I lost her in a breakup. Long, boring story).

3. See number 1.

4. Do you care? Also, it doesn’t seem remotely topical since his last movie came out like two years ago, and I was only reminded of said love when I was going through some old magazines in an effort to declutter and I found an article about him. He is adorable though.

5. See number 1. And tourists are just way too easy a target.

6. I only made it through two minutes of the interview because it was just too fucking depressing, especially when they showed clips of what she used to look like.

Yeah, it sucks to have nothing to write about.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/19/06, 6:58 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Actually, this was a great post.

    As for Britney, I considered writing about it, but Melissa said everything I could possibly say and more... and better... here.

     
  • At 6/19/06, 9:53 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    pld: britney is just a trainwreck these days. i just don't understand why her handlers or her parents haven't stepped in at this point. she needs an image makeover, and this interview didn't exactly help. (of course, things changing your baby on the floor of a victoria's secret and then trying to give the dirty diaper to a salesgirl aren't exactly making her look like a mensa candidate.)

    kathryn: awesome link. she really says it all.

     
  • At 6/19/06, 9:55 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    LOL I saw that interview with Britney Spears. It was so h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.
    "I cried not because I almost dropped the baby, because I was hungry."

    Pretty blog you have btw. kbye.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home