tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, July 07, 2006

Can You See This?

Ummh, if you can see this, please leave me a comment letting me know. My blog doesn't seem to be showing up today. Thanks.

Update: So, I republished the whole blog, but it only shows up in Explorer. In Mozilla, it shows a blank white page. Perhaps I need to try a new template, as I have had various issues with this one in the past.

Further Update: Problem appears to be solved. Whatever. I wish I had something more interesting to post about today than technical issues.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/7/06, 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can see it. But I also see dead people.

     
  • At 7/7/06, 6:18 PM, Blogger Peg said…

    I can see it...and I'm using firefox. Looks like you're all set!

     
  • At 7/7/06, 6:31 PM, Blogger I-66 said…

    Pft. And people say Mozilla is sooooo great.

     
  • At 7/7/06, 7:41 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    thanks very much, everyone. i heard from a couple of people that they haven't been able to see it since yesterday, but republishing it and clearing my cache in mozilla seem to have done the trick. i have no particular attachment to mozilla, but after some catastrophic computer issues, i started using it at work and i no longer have issues with spyware.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home