tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, September 29, 2006

No, I’m Not Dead

Nor have I stopped blogging. Things have just been exceptionally busy for me lately, leaving me little time for the sort of pedestrian rage encounters and odd shopping trips that provide so much of my blog fodder. I’ve also been out of town for a few days, although I can’t tell you where I was or what I was doing, since it’s very hush hush. No, not really, I just like to pretend I’m Sidney Bristow in my spare time.

But I will be back very soon, full of rage at various items and persons. I also hope to have some encounters with the crazy with which to regale you.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/30/06, 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank heavens! you have been missed.

     
  • At 9/30/06, 3:29 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said…

    Who doesn't pretend they're Sydney Bristow in their spare time? I keep a few wigs sitting around the house just to support this lie.

     
  • At 10/1/06, 5:23 AM, Blogger Cupcake Blonde said…

    good, I will be awaiting your return. I have missed you!

     
  • At 10/2/06, 10:53 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    red: so, it took me a while to figure out who you were. until lord kissington pointed out to me that it was rather amusing that i couldn't remember the nom de plume i use for you in the blog. what can i say, i'm a little slow sometimes.

    jb: i've always suspected that whole PhD thing was just a front for something much more hush hush.

    vp: thanks. it's good to be missed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home