tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Pounding of My Head

I was good last night. I stayed home, worked out, watched Alias (not so good), and was in bed by 10:30. I might as well have gone out and gotten wasted since I woke up this morning feeling like someone was smashing my head with a hammer. I haven’t had a migraine for a few months, and I had sort of forgotten just how bad they can be. I called into work to say I would be late and almost threw up while I was on the phone leaving a message. Hopefully, that made me sound appropriately weak. I made it in at 2 today, and I’m hoping to leave by 5. I have to use the worst joke ever here, working hard or hardly working?

Those annoying three pounds are gone again. Note to self: throw scale out the window and stop obsessing.

1 Comments:

  • At 10/29/05, 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on losing the 3 pounds (again)! :-)
    Yes, throw the scale out and go by how your clothes fit and how you feel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home