tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Little Help Here

One of the items I was most excited about on my wedding registry list is an asparagus steamer. Right now, you are probably thinking, “Wow, she’s totally excited by an asparagus steamer. (Cough)Dork(Cough).” But I have been wanting one for a while, because I really love asparagus and it’s a pain to cook it without a proper pot. Anyways, I received said asparagus steamer as a Christmas gift. And now I have a bit of problem: It didn’t come with instructions. How do I use this thing? How much water do I put in it? How long do I steam the asparagus for? Help me out here, all you Food Network junkies.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/19/06, 2:13 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Can you only steam asparagus in an asparagus steamer? How about broccoli?

    Nice to meet you last night.

     
  • At 1/19/06, 5:30 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    i think you can probably steam anything in it, but it's shape is designed for asparagus (which i've found doesn't really fit in any other pots properly).

    nice to meet you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home