tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Celebrity schadenfreude

This is my new favorite site. Those of you who know me know that I enjoy the misery of celebrities, particulary when it’s fashion-related. I guess I just feel that if you are rich and pretty and have stylists at your beck and call, you should never look too awful. Yet I am proven wrong again and again. This wonderful site provides me with loads of celebrity schadenfreude. And please, please, please, check out their Chloe Sevigny section.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/12/05, 8:00 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Etta, that sight is spectacular. I can't stop looking. I even love the Britney section.

     
  • At 4/14/05, 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohmygod no. now my eyes ache from the hours that were just sucked away looking at this. And from here it's only one click away from awfulplasticsurgery.com.

    But I feel vindicated by the Chloe section. thank you. -Lisa

     
  • At 4/15/05, 2:06 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    I feel your pain, Lisa. I looked at that thing waaaaaay more than I should have the first couple of weeks at a new job! I probably set off alarms in the IT department. The worst time-suck thing about go fug yourself is that they update it A LOT. At least with awfulplasticsurgery.com they only do maybe one a week, so you don't have to look at much.

     
  • At 4/15/05, 6:57 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    their musings on Chloe are dead right. that site is totally addictive. it's like a trainwreck. you can't not watch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home