tiaras optional

"My only argument is with those who do not view the world as cynically as I do." Michael Korda

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Incredible Shrinking Breasts

I have been working out regularly for the past few months. I started hitting the gym on a nearly daily basis because I wanted to lose a few pounds (and look better in my wedding dress) and because I tend to sleep better if I exercise regularly (emphasis on tend because lately this just isn't working). The results have been pretty good. I am feeling much better about myself. I have only lost about 5 pounds, but I can see noticeable differences in my body, so I may have gained some muscle. My arms are thinner and more toned. My stomach is smaller. My ass is a lot smaller. My waist is definitely smaller, and I can see a difference in how my clothes fit. Unfortunately, my thighs don’t seem to have shrunk at all, and my breasts are shrinking daily. This is just weird. I developed breasts at the normal age and by high school I was a C cup. After college, I lost some weight (without really trying, which was weird), and I went down to a B cup, which I was fine with, because I had always thought they were a little too big (and yes, they can be too big). When I gained a few pounds a couple of years back, I went back up to a C cup. And now, they seem to be shrinking again. My C cup bras are all a little too big. I still have a few B cup bras, and they are all a little too small, so I seem to be hovering somewhere between B and C. I feel a little like Goldilocks when I search through my dresser drawers. What’s a girl to do? I’m not sure I want to run out and buy all new bras until I figure out what size the little darlings are going to settle at. Poor Lord Kissington isn't exactly thrilled by this latest development.

10 Comments:

  • At 1/26/06, 9:46 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    I think there are now in-between-size bras that aren't too expensive. Like, "nearly C" cup.

    However, to satisfy everyone, maybe go down a number size but stay a C. That's hot, and LK can't complain about a skinnier woman who still has the boobies!

     
  • At 1/26/06, 9:49 PM, Blogger JordanBaker said…

    It might be worth going in to get sized--you might've lost inches around your rib cage w/out going down in cup size.

     
  • At 1/26/06, 10:12 PM, Blogger Jamy said…

    Not quite on point, but if you want to move a guy off the topic of you losing weight, mentioning that your breasts will get smaller works like a charm.

     
  • At 1/27/06, 4:58 PM, Blogger Lady Tiara said…

    kathryn: i need to look into these in-between sizes. unfortunately, if i get any smaller, i will be strictly a B cup.

    jb: i should probably be prefessionally sized. my C cups are sort of caving in on me these days. it's a hot look.

    jamy: totally true. and my breasts are always the first place i lose weight. it's just not fair.

     
  • At 1/27/06, 5:20 PM, Blogger Big Sky Girl said…

    when I did beauty pageants this always used to happen to me. if you just weight until your weight stabilizes your breasts usually will get a little larger again. For example: I went from a 34 C to a 32 B once and was ticked. When I hit a comfortable weight, I started working out a little less. I didn't gain the weight back but I did go back to a 32 C.

    But it is always good to wait and then go get sized. And until then VS makes a tank top with a shelf bra that works pretty well.

     
  • At 1/27/06, 5:33 PM, Blogger bryc3 said…

    i think any b(o )( o)bs you might have lost have been transferred to baby.

    bryc3 1, lord kissington 0

     
  • At 4/29/06, 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am having the same problem too. I was once a small c cup about 5 years ago when I was heavier. The n in college I was a comfortable b cup. Now out of college and looking to have a serious relationship, I have become so self-conscience about the small b cup I am now. Now I would not have a problem if I was small on the bottom but I am not. So guys say that hips and ass is sexy , which I agree on too but if the top part is not proportional then that makes an distorted body. I see teenagers who havefully bloom and I look at myself as the fifth grader who will never develop. What to other than increase my confidence in my other attributes- anyone?

     
  • At 1/29/07, 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys!! i have been reading your comments and im exactly the same, i have noticed a massive weight loss in my breasts recently. I have started to play more netball, have more sex and eat less and have recently been under alot of stress do u fink this has contributed to the weight loss in my boobs?? xxxx

     
  • At 10/24/07, 7:58 PM, Blogger noway said…

    u r so lucky u lost weight off your breasts i wish i could as aim only 5 foot and skinny who did u do it what exersices did u do

    i have a tip for u to loose weight of your thighs its wonderfull and works http://www.germaine-de-capuccini.co.uk/froogle.do?id=153

    also i use the Lateral Thigh Trainer which u can order online for around £65 $90 works on inner and outer thigh

     
  • At 10/26/07, 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! I lost some weight too, went from a B to AA, and what's even worse is they get EVEN smaller after each gym visit (I think that's water loss) so every morning I go to uni after the gym looking like a 10 year old boy up top. Nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home